Sunday, August 9, 2009

Washington, D.C.

Yep! I went to DC today! It is an AMAZING place. The monuments, the history...all amazing. So that's why I didn't post for a while. But it was great. I brought Marisol and my Pooh and Mickey stuffed animals, and I got some great pictures. So they will be on my Picasa account soon. I can't wait for you guys to see it. We stayed at this hotel called the Hampton Inn. It was great. It was in Fairfax, Virginia. They had flat-screens in the rooms! And pretty big rooms. Hampton is owned by Hilton, so it's great. Yep, DC was great.

Also, I learned that my friend Sophina Saggau is in a movie! It's called Flipped, and it's based on a book by an author named Wendelin Van Draanen. She will be playing a character named Macy. It should be pretty cool!
This has also made me really want to become an actress. As you may know, technically, I am. I was an extra in the movie Prayers for Bobby, which premiered on Lifetime in late 2008 or early 2009. I also was a model in a back-to-school fashion show once. It was a lot of fun. So I guess in a way I am a model and an actress. Oh yeah. That sounds good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment