Monday, August 3, 2009

Sorry!!

I'm so sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I was busy at church and driving around the city. Well, now I have to write and extra-long post so I can make up for none yesterday. :)
First I'll say a little bit about me.
Okay! So, as you probably do not know, I would LOVE to be an actress. TV or movies...either!! And I don't mean to sound stickler-ish, but I cannot stand low-budget movies. Honestly, are there ANY good low-budget movies? ;)
What next...Okay.
I am a HUGE fan of Sarah Palin. Me and my best friend are huge supporters. 
I love pug dogs and kittens. I don't have any pets, but those would be the two I would want. :)
My favorite color is PINK!! If it comes in pink, I probably have it. ;) My iPod, my radio, my room...yeah. 
I love pie. Yes. Pie is the best food ever!! :D

My favorite TV shows are 30 Rock, The Office, and The Suite Life. I also like Hannah Montana. I have probably seen every episode. :)
My favorite movies are Marley & Me, Hitch, My Fake Fiance, 13 Going on 30, The Devil Wears Prada...I love going to see movies. 
I love the Clique series. I am awaiting the next books in the series. 


I have dark brown eyes and brown hair that changes shades depending on what season it is. In the summer it is an auburn-reddish-brown color. And in the winter, it's dark brown. 

And oh yes. I love American Girl. ;D

Enough about me for now. Here is a bit about what I did yesterday.
I went to church. It's in a very historic part of the city. The church itself was built in 1866 and it looks a lot how it used to look.
We barbecued chicken on the grill. It was a nice day out, sunny and warm. Yum...chicken. ;)
We went shopping. We bought yummy stuff like goldfish. :D
Well, I think this is about it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment