Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Doll Crafts and other stuff

I really want the doll crafts book! Also, the doll school and scrapbooking book. They all look great!! If anyone has them, please comment and tell me how they are!

Let's see what else. Oh yes. Every Wednesday Lisi Harrison (the author of the Clique, my favorite series) updates her blog (or as she calls it, blah-g). Unfortunately, last week was a very short post, and this week, she isn't posting at all. And I always look forward to the posts. So I am kind of bummed. Well. What else?

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. Busy again, I guess.


PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STUFF:

Youtube: IHeartTheClique1223
Twitter: PalinNo1Fan
Websites: americangirlluv.webs.com and goodmorningalaska.webs.com

Thanks everyone!
Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The doll scrapbook is really good--there are loads of cute things with it! :) And the Doll Crafts is awesome too :)Buy them :P

    ReplyDelete